As an educator, the subject matter is just one component in the whole education process. The educator should be well aware of his or her own inner game. This is vital if the educator want to deliver their lessons effectively.
This program aims to expose the participants to the important of the mindset and beliefs of an effective educator. NLP skills relevant to educators such as effective beliefs, state management, teaching through the subconscious mind and Neurological Alignment will be shared to make education fun and effective.
This fun-filled, practical and hands on workshop is specially designed for teachers, educators, trainers and anyone who wants to be an effective educator.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand how beliefs will influence their actions and potentials
- Change their limiting beliefs into empowering beliefs
- Understand the working of the subconscious and to use it in the teaching context
- Understanding the different types of communication
- Use the different communication models to effective deliver their lessons
- Do alignment exercises in order to eliminate inner conflicts.